Friday, July 4, 2014

HOW TO USE WIBR + BRUTEFORCE

Simple steps on how to use WIBR + Bruteforce app on android phones.  I have tried this on my 2 android phones. I have set my Galaxy Y Wifi Hotspot so that i can test this App if it is working. So let us start.



Steps
1.) Open WIBR app and choose the wifi network you want to test. Just click "ADD NETWORK"





2.) After choosing the Wifi network you want to crack choose "BRUTEFORCE." In this Sample i choose my GALAXY Y.




3.) Next thing is to configure your bruteforce. Just click it, now set the minimum and maximum lenght of the password you want to crack. In this sample, I have set my wifi password in my GALAXY Y as "mywifi21" (without quotation marks). Since my password is only 8 characters. 




4.) I have to set the minimum and maximum password length to "8" then i will choose "lowercase [a-z]" and "numbers [0-9]". Remember the password i have set is "mywifi21." If you do not know the number of characters of the password and you don't know if it contains a "number" just set the minimum lenght to "8" and maximum lenght to "12" then choose "lowercase [a-z]" and "numbers [0-9]"





5.) Just save the configuration you have just made, then it will look like this.



6.) All you have to do is wait for the results. It may vary depending on the length of the password because this app will try to enter all possible passwords starting from "aaaaaaaa" (the minimum length is 8 characters). You will wait longer if the password you want to crack contains numbers and Uppercase characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment